Additional discussions to be held later this year will cover:
- accounting and auditing standards;
- corporate governance and internal controls;
- approaches to facilitating technological advances in securities markets;
- cross-border cooperation and information sharing on enforcement matters;
- approaches to regulated entities and market intermediaries; and
- approaches to self-regulated entities and rating agencies.
The link to the SEC's press release follows: http://www.sec.gov/news/press/2006-14.htm